Good to know
Immersed in the nature of the Mediterranean scrub, Villa Oasi offers a wide sea view over the Gulf of Marinella. An incredible property, spread over five acres of unspoiled land, it is strategically located to offer all the peace and tranquillity of the surrounding nature while enjoying the proximity to the main services and the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda, just a few minutes drive from the villa.
Top-notch features of the villa are the helipad, an outdoor gym, a beautiful 250 sqm infinity pool embellished with Gallura rocks, and a comfortable barbecue area sheltered from the wind.
Indoor, the villa consists of a large and bright living room overlooking the swimming pool from which one can enjoy an amazing sea view and a comfortable fully equipped kitchen.
In its main body, Villa Oasi boasts 6 bedrooms thus located:
- on the ground floor 2 double bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool, each with en suite bathroom and covered veranda
- in the basement 4 bedrooms, 1 double with en suite bathroom, 1 with single bed communicating with 1 double and bathroom
- in the basement, the villa offers also 1 staff room with two single beds and an en suite bathroom and laundry.
Inside the property there is also an annexe that enjoys a pool and sea view, as follows:
- double bedroom with covered veranda
- a bedroom appointed with 2 queen-size bed
- bathroom with shower
An additional Guest House is present inside Villa Oasi.
It offers an independent entrance and has 2 double bedrooms with a bathroom and a covered panoramic veranda.
Olbia - Costa Smeralda International Airport is just 25 minutes away.